Disclaimer: The Company can modify this Policy unilaterally at any time without notice. Modification may be necessary, among other reasons, to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations or accommodate organizational changes within the Company.
1. We collect your personally identifiable information such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. Information provided by you is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your request unless you give permission for us to use information in another manner, Example to add your mailing information.
2. Website use tracking technology and cookie depending on features offered. Cookie and technology tracking is useful in gathering information such as browser type and operating system, number of visitors tracking to website and understanding how visitors use your website. Cookies will help to customize the website for visitors. Your personal information will not be collected through cookies and track technologies if provided personally to be identifying information, cookies will be tied to such information. Aggregate cookies and tracking information is to be shared with third parties.
3. We might share information to governmental agencies or many other other companies assisting us in fraud investigation or prevention. We may: Required or permitted by law or ; (2) Protector prevent actual or potential or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) We investigate fraud which was already taken place. Information was not provided with all these companies for marketing purposes.
4. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5. Personally, information is secure. Only authorized employees, agents, employees to access information. All emails and newsletters from website to allow further mailings.